Re: [soapbuilders] Suns endpoint

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2002
      It depends on what you're looking for.

      http://www.xmethods.net/ilab is the URL for the "Round 1" interop testing
      page.
      http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm is the URL for the "Round 2" interop
      testing page.
      http://www.whitemesa.com/r3/interop3.html is the URL for the "Round 3"
      interop testing page.

      These represent successive interop testing efforts. Each page documents the
      test cases and contains a list of endpoints and client results. I believe
      you will find Sun listed as a participant in the Round 2 and Round 3
      testing, which have been the most active lately. Another URL of interest
      is the recently announced http://www.soapbuilders.org which contains links
      to the above, and I believe is intended to serve as an "official" URL in the
      sense that will offer "one stop shopping" for documentation.

      RC

      > Hi.
      >
      > Is http://www.xmethods.net/ilab/ the official URL for this community ?
      >
      > Why isnt Sun's enpoint listed in there or has the page just not been
      > updated ?
      >
      > Where can I find out more information about SoapBuilders ?
      >
      > Thanks
      > /S
    • Arun Gupta
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
        media_fw wrote:

        > Hi.
        >
        > Is http://www.xmethods.net/ilab/ the official URL for this community ?

        The official URL for this community is http://www.soapbuilders.org
        You'll see a specification of the various rounds defined in this
        community at this URL. This URL mentioned above (by you) refers to Round
        1 specification.

        > Why isnt Sun's enpoint listed in there or has the page just not been
        > updated ?

        We (Sun) are actively participating in Round 2 and Round 3 which are
        defined after Round 1 and are a super-set of Round 1. You can find a
        listing of our endpoints at Round 2 URL
        (http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm) or Round 3 URL
        (http://www.whitemesa.net/r3/interop3.html). A quick way to access Sun's
        endpoints is to visit http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/index.html

        > Where can I find out more information about SoapBuilders ?

        Check out http://www.soapbuilders.org for more information. Feel free to
        ask any questions to this forum regarding SOAP interoperability.

        Regards,
        -Arun

        > Thanks
        > /S
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        > [Click here to visit our exclusive feature of ACUVUE2 Colours at
        > LensExpress.com!]
        > Click here to find your contact lenses!
        >
        > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=225674.2075965.3644786.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705701014:HM/A=1153156/R=0/*http://www.lensexpress.com/tracker/trackclick.aspx?Page=ACUVUE%202%20Colors&AffUrl=273&AffCode=14>

        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        There is only one me, I must live myself!
        There is only one today, I must live itself!
        http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html
      • Rebecca Dias
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
          RE: [soapbuilders] Suns endpoint

          www.soapbuilders.org is relatively new.  If you want a history  http://www.xmlbus.com/interop/overview/#history on SOAPBuilders, you can read a history I wrote and other relevant information that helps to track the progress on SOAPBuilders at

          www.xmlbus.com/interop.

          becky