Suns endpoint

  • media_fw
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2002
      Hi.

      Is http://www.xmethods.net/ilab/ the official URL for this community ?

      Why isnt Sun's enpoint listed in there or has the page just not been
      updated ?

      Where can I find out more information about SoapBuilders ?

      Thanks
      /S
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2002
        It depends on what you're looking for.

        http://www.xmethods.net/ilab is the URL for the "Round 1" interop testing
        page.
        http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm is the URL for the "Round 2" interop
        testing page.
        http://www.whitemesa.com/r3/interop3.html is the URL for the "Round 3"
        interop testing page.

        These represent successive interop testing efforts. Each page documents the
        test cases and contains a list of endpoints and client results. I believe
        you will find Sun listed as a participant in the Round 2 and Round 3
        testing, which have been the most active lately. Another URL of interest
        is the recently announced http://www.soapbuilders.org which contains links
        to the above, and I believe is intended to serve as an "official" URL in the
        sense that will offer "one stop shopping" for documentation.

        RC

        > Hi.
        >
        > Is http://www.xmethods.net/ilab/ the official URL for this community ?
        >
        > Why isnt Sun's enpoint listed in there or has the page just not been
        > updated ?
        >
        > Where can I find out more information about SoapBuilders ?
        >
        > Thanks
        > /S
      • Arun Gupta
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
          media_fw wrote:

          > Hi.
          >
          > Is http://www.xmethods.net/ilab/ the official URL for this community ?

          The official URL for this community is http://www.soapbuilders.org
          You'll see a specification of the various rounds defined in this
          community at this URL. This URL mentioned above (by you) refers to Round
          1 specification.

          > Why isnt Sun's enpoint listed in there or has the page just not been
          > updated ?

          We (Sun) are actively participating in Round 2 and Round 3 which are
          defined after Round 1 and are a super-set of Round 1. You can find a
          listing of our endpoints at Round 2 URL
          (http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm) or Round 3 URL
          (http://www.whitemesa.net/r3/interop3.html). A quick way to access Sun's
          endpoints is to visit http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/index.html

          > Where can I find out more information about SoapBuilders ?

          Check out http://www.soapbuilders.org for more information. Feel free to
          ask any questions to this forum regarding SOAP interoperability.

          Regards,
          -Arun

          > Thanks
          > /S
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          > [Click here to visit our exclusive feature of ACUVUE2 Colours at
          > LensExpress.com!]
          > Click here to find your contact lenses!
          >
          > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=225674.2075965.3644786.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705701014:HM/A=1153156/R=0/*http://www.lensexpress.com/tracker/trackclick.aspx?Page=ACUVUE%202%20Colors&AffUrl=273&AffCode=14>

          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          There is only one me, I must live myself!
          There is only one today, I must live itself!
          http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html
        • Rebecca Dias
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
            RE: [soapbuilders] Suns endpoint

            www.soapbuilders.org is relatively new.  If you want a history  http://www.xmlbus.com/interop/overview/#history on SOAPBuilders, you can read a history I wrote and other relevant information that helps to track the progress on SOAPBuilders at

            www.xmlbus.com/interop.

            becky