RE: [soapbuilders] SoapBuilders, who are we?

  • Scott Seely
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 10:12 AM
      Message

      I’ll take some time today and put up something like this at soapbuilders.org.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Wes Moulder [mailto:wes@...]
      Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 9:41 AM
      To: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [soapbuilders] SoapBuilders, who are we?

      From the description of the group:

      Builders of SOAP implementations can use this forum to discuss cross-implementation interoperability issues, spec interpretation issues, etc.

      The purpose of soapbuilders is so the techie types from the various soap implementations can ensure interop isn't just a buzzword.  Part of that involves having a low barrier to entry.  (I don't think there's even a formal list of all the companies and individuals involved other than the members section of the yahoo group.)  If you look at the interop table [1] and the IONA blurbs about the Round III Face to Face[2], you can get an idea of the people involved.

      --Wes