Re: [soapbuilders] Round IV Action Items

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 2 9:56 AM

      Regarding GET testing...

      I see two options here:

      a) retrofit existing published interop test endpoints with the new
      feature as you suggest, using the same URI for POST and GET,
      perhaps returning endpoint metadata as you suggest.

      or

      b) define a new interop service for the purpose, using new
      endpoints, perhaps something of a "conversational" nature.

      It may be as much a question of convenience as anything, I can
      only say that for myself I have no preference, either option would
      work (I hope to have the existing WM endpoints supporting SOAP
      1.2 LC in a few days).

      Comments?

      RC