Attn: Scott Seely

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
      Hi.

      I was wondering if there is a description of what the charter/purpose
      of the soap builders community is about and who the members are
      (as in the companies).

      Thanks
      /s
    • Wes Moulder
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
        Message
        From the description of the group:
        Builders of SOAP implementations can use this forum to discuss cross-implementation interoperability issues, spec interpretation issues, etc.

        The purpose of soapbuilders is so the techie types from the various soap implementations can ensure interop isn't just a buzzword.  Part of that involves having a low barrier to entry.  (I don't think there's even a formal list of all the companies and individuals involved other than the members section of the yahoo group.)  If you look at the interop table [1] and the IONA blurbs about the Round III Face to Face[2], you can get an idea of the people involved.

        --Wes

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
          Message

          I’ll take some time today and put up something like this at soapbuilders.org.