RE: [soapbuilders] Round IV Action Items

  • Matt Long
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 2, 2002
      Paul,

      Why would the 'GET' and 'POST' URI be required to be the same. Albeit,
      not a bad idea.

      Thx,

      -Matt Long
      Phalanx Systems, LLC

      Conference

    • Sam Ruby
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 2, 2002
        Matt Long wrote:

        > Why would the 'GET' and 'POST' URI be required to be the same. Albeit,
        > not a bad idea.

        Hi Matt,

        See the following discussion:

        - Sam Ruby
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 2, 2002

          Regarding GET testing...

          I see two options here:

          a) retrofit existing published interop test endpoints with the new
          feature as you suggest, using the same URI for POST and GET,
          perhaps returning endpoint metadata as you suggest.

          or

          b) define a new interop service for the purpose, using new
          endpoints, perhaps something of a "conversational" nature.

          It may be as much a question of convenience as anything, I can
          only say that for myself I have no preference, either option would
          work (I hope to have the existing WM endpoints supporting SOAP
          1.2 LC in a few days).

          Comments?

          RC