DIME/DOC results

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2002
      I posted some results of the DIME/DOC tests to
      http://www.pocketsoap.com/weblog/soapInterop/dimedoc.html

      WhiteMesa gets a clean sweap, and i see the expected failures [due to
      location/href attributes] on the MSTK endpoint.

      I also added results for Kafka to the base & round 2 results, and
      noticed that the Axis endpoint seems to having some problems, I was
      getting this error for all the base tests

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <soapenv:Envelope
      <soapenv:Body>
      <soapenv:Fault>
      <faultcode
      xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">ns1:AxisServer.error</faultcode>
      <faultstring>Method names do not match
      Body method name = echoString
      Service method names = echoStructAsSimpleTypes
      echoSimpleTypesAsStruct echo2DStringArray
      echoNestedStruct echoNestedArray</faultstring>

      www.pocketsoap.com