little lost ;)

  • tomdecourse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2002
      Hi there,

      I m working on a project where my main program is calling
      thru the net a web server to log in and retrieve some
      info. I m using Dcom DLL for now and it s working pretty
      good if there is no firewall.. But if there is a firewall
      it doesn t wanna work.. is Dcom dealing ok with firewall?
      what do i ve to do or add to make it work?

      If not what should i use? SOAP or something like that?
      Is tehre any site where i can find a good exemple, like
      logining from application thru SOAP or something like
      that?

      Thx a lot for help