SOAP 1.2 GET binding demo

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2002
      I've been experimenting with a server implementation of the SOAP 1.2
      GET HTTP binding for the interop registry. You can see the results at

      http://soap.4s4c.com/registration/toolkits/
      http://soap.4s4c.com/registration/tests/
      http://soap.4s4c.com/registration/rounds/

      [If you're an IE user, you might want to use this registry tweak to
      show application/soap+xml directly]
      http://www.pocketsoap.com/sf/#appsoap

      This has a slightly expanded data model over the current SOAP 1.1
      interface, I plan to add a SOAP 1.2 interface to do updates that is
      based on the new data model in the near future.

      Many thanks to Peter Drayton and Sam Ruby for their assistance.

      www.pocketsoap.com