Inteeop between Apache Soap 2.3.1 and MS Soap 2.0 Sp2

  • veermal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2002
      Hi all,

      I have been trying to integrate Apache 2.3.1 and MS Soap 2.0
      Sp2. I found an integration document between Apache 2.2 and MS Soap
      2.0. Is there any pointers for 2.3.1 and MS Soap 2.0 Sp2?

      One of the stpes in 2.2 integration is generating Java proxy from Ibm
      toolkit. Since it is a updated version from 2.2 to 2.3.1, suggested
      me to use apache axis to generate proxy.

      When i tried to use WSDL2Java commond from axis to generate java
      proxy classes from microsofts wsdl file, getting following error.

      D:\gtscmsws>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java gtscmsws.WSDL
      java.io.IOException: Type {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}docId is
      referenced
      but not defined.
      at
      org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(Symbol
      Table.java:461)
      at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add
      (SymbolTable.java:377
      )
      at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate
      (SymbolTable.jav
      a:364)
      at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate
      (SymbolTable.jav
      a:350)
      at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run
      (Parser.java:244)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

      Has anyone came across this error? What can be done to erradicate
      this problem?

      Thanks in advance,
      Sivakumar