Re: [soapbuilders] WM DIME endpoint

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2002

      Yes, Simon Fell has recently been working on an attachments testing round,
      "Round 4" which covers both DIME and SwA. The reference wsdl for the DIME
      tests is found at:

      http://www.pocketsoap.com/interop/dime-rpc.wsdl
      http://www.pocketsoap.com/interop/dime-doc.wsdl

      These operations will look very familiar. Next on my agenda is the task of
      setting up endpoints to support these services, and get a test results page
      up.

      Thanks again!

      RC