[DRAFT] Attachments interop tests

    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 1, 2002
      I've put up some draft attachment tests docs/wsdl's at
      www.pocketsoap.com/interop/attachments.htm

      These cover DIME/WS-Attachments and MIME/SwA with RPC/Encoded and/or
      Doc/literal SOAP.

      Feedback appreciated, particularly on the MIME WSDLs, as it doesn't
      appear to possible to describe an array of attachments using the WSDL
      MIME binding.

      www.pocketsoap.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 14, 2002
        A "Round 4" endpoint is now available for testing on the White Mesa site
        which implements the doc/literal service defined by Simon Fell at
        http://www.pocketsoap.com/interop/attachments.htm.

        The wsdl is at:

        http://www.whitemesa.net/wsdl/r4/dime-doc-test.wsdl

        and imports the reference doc.

        All operations are supported by the doc/literal endpoint (The rpc endpoint
        doesn't support "EchoUnrefAttachments"). Please let me know if there are any
        problems.

        I'll post DIME client test results at
        http://www.whitemesa.com/r4/interop4.html.