ANN: Fifth interop meeting

  • Dave Seidel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2002
      Fulfilling Arun Gupta's nice offer at the last F2F, Sun Microsystems has
      graciously agreed to host the next SOAPBuilders meeting at their campus
      in Burlington, MA[1]. The dates are October 8-9. I have no other
      details at this time. Thank you to Arun and his boss Vinay for setting
      this up.

      These dates are conveniently adjacent to the next Web Services
      DevCon[2], which will be held on October 10-11 at the Renaissance
      Bedford Hotel in Bedford, MA. I'm told that this is only about 10
      minutes from Sun's Burlington site. If this DevCon is anything like the
      previous one, and I'm sure it will be, it will be loads of geeky fun,
      and I highly recommend it.

      Questions/comments regarding the F2F should be posted to this list; if
      you have any questions regarding the DevCon, please refer to Chris'
      site[2].

      - Dave

      [1] http://research.sun.com/MA/ (not sure if this is the best link, but
      it's what I found)
      [2] http://www.sellsbrothers.com/conference/

      --
      Dave Seidel, Founder
      Mindreef, LLC
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2002
        Hello,

        Sounds good. Question to all: what do you think of the idea of SOAP 1.2
        interop testing having a place on the agenda for the October F2F ?

        RC