http://mssoapinterop.org supports soap1.2

  • John Koropchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2002
      Message
      the mssoapinterop.org soap test server has been upgraded and it has our soap 1.2 implementation.

      SOAP12 has been added to the enums for the /protocol option of wsdl.exe.
      the default is SOAP 1.0.

      please let me know if you have any questions.

      johnkoropchak
      Web Services Runtime
      Xml Messaging

    • rubys@us.ibm.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2002
        John Koropchak wrote:

        > the mssoapinterop.org soap test server has been upgraded and it has our soap 1.2 implementation.
         >
        > SOAP12 has been added to the enums for the /protocol option of wsdl.exe.
        > the default is SOAP 1.0.
         >
        > please let me know if you have any questions.

        OK, here's a question: what does this mean? ;-)

        1) I presume that I don't need to run WSDL.EXE in order to test interop. Besides, where would I get this executable?

        2) At mssoapinterop.org hosts the ASP.NET, .NET Remoting, and STK implementations. Which, if any, have been upgraded?

        - Sam Ruby
      • Alex DeJarnatt
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2002

          1)       disregard the business about wsdl.exe.  I was a little surprised to see that in John’s email too.  :-)

          2)       the asp.net implementation now supports soap 1.2.  the others do not.

          Thanks!

          alex