Re: [soapbuilders] NuWave endpoint updated ...

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 19, 2002
      Hi,

      Ok, results from testing with the White Mesa client are now all pass with the exception of echoDecimal. Although improved, there is still a slight loss of precision.

      "base" group results for the WM client have been updated.

      RC

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 22, 2002
        I'm seeing a few issues

        EchoBase64 (passed)
        EchoBoolean(False) (passed)
        EchoBoolean(True) (passed)
        EchoDate (06/22/2002 11:07:18 AM) (passed)
        EchoDate (12/22/1999 11:07:18 AM) (passed)
        EchoDecimal (passed)
        EchoFloat (passed)
        EchoFloatArray (passed)
        EchoHexBin (passed)
        EchoInteger (passed)
        EchoIntegerArray (passed)
        EchoIntegerArray (No Items) (passed)
        EchoString (failed) got 'Some ASCII string that needs echoing back
        please 3663g6437' expecting 'Some ASCII string that needs echoing back
        please <g>'
        EchoString-NonAscii (passed)
        EchoStringArray (failed) Error during parsing, not well-formed, at
        line 5
        EchoStruct (failed) Error during parsing, not well-formed, at line 9
        EchoStructArray (failed) Error during parsing, not well-formed, at
        line 13
        EchoVoid (passed)
        MustUnderStand=False (passed)
        MustUnderStand=True (failed) Didn't get expected Fault, return value
        was 'Opps, should never see me'
        NoSuchMethod (passed)
        Serialization Order (failed) Client : Unable to locate method
        'SOAPStruct'.

        For the arrays, you have something like
        <return xsd:type="Array" SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:float[1]">
        xsd:type should be xsi:type and the value should be SOAP-ENC:Array,
        although this shouldn't cause the parser error listed above [not sure
        what's causing that at this point]

        wiredumps available via http://www.pocketsoap.com/weblog/soapInterop