Interop Registry service

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2002
      As promised on tuesday at the F2F, here's the pointers for the
      registry service.

      http://www.pocketsoap.com/registration/

      This has details on the SOAP API to register / update /delete both
      server implementation details and client results. It also contains
      info on the notification service that allows you to get callback
      messages when server or client info is updated [e.g. to trigger
      re-running tests]

      I also added a WS-Inspection document that lists all the registered
      servers

      Most of the round 2 servers are registered, but it'd be good to get
      the rest of the round 2 client results registered, and the round 3
      servers and clients registered.

      Let me know if you have any questions / issues.
      www.pocketsoap.com