Re: [soapbuilders] digest authentication for F2F

  • P.Q.Hung
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002

      the simplest way to see whether the problem occurs only when url contains
      '?' is trying to access (for example by Mozilla browser)
      some web site with URL not containing '?' hosted in MS IIS and protected by
      HttpDigest.
      It seems that the problem browser isn't success even in this case (url
      without '?').

      regards,
      P.Q.Hung
      Systinet (formerly Idoox)