Re: Attributes in response stream have not been successfully put into SOAPParameter

  • wangxsteven
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4 3:53 AM
      I found the cause:

      void
      SOAPParameterHandler::endElement(const XML_Char *)
      {
      if (m_setvalue)
      {
      m_param->SetNull(false); // CLear Null Information
      m_str.Add(0); // null terminate
      m_param->GetStringRef() = m_str.Ptr();
      }
      }

      In this statement, all the null information will be removed if there
      is one.

      I don't know why it must be so. Null information is very important to
      some applications, it should be kept for users to determine whether
      it is needed.

      Steven Wang