revised group D results

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
      As a warm-up for tomorrow, I've posted some current group D results
      http://www.pocketsoap.com/weblog/soapInterop/r3/groupD.html

      Looks like Axis is have some problems with the doc/lit tests, and MSTK
      with the interopRpcEnc tests.

      I'll post some group E results later today.

      www.pocketsoap.com
    • Tom Jordahl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the heads up Simon. There was some missing meta-info.
        We've fixed the Axis problem, but we need to have Sam re-deploy the endpoints tomorrow.

        --
        Tom Jordahl
        Macromedia