faultcode type

    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2002
      I noticed that both SOAP::Lite and EasySoap are returning faults with
      the faultcode element specificly typed as xsd:string, The spec defines
      it as xsd:qname, so i don't think its valid to type it as xsd:string
      in the actually message.

      www.pocketsoap.com
    • Paul Kulchenko
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2002
        Hi, Simon!

        Yes, I was thinking about it. I plan to fix it in SOAP::Lite. Thanks
        Simon.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com