Fourth interop event- change of venue!

  • sa3ruby
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2002
      I apologize for the confusion this will cause, but the rooms that
      were made available in the Almaden facility would not have been
      sufficient, so I have obtained rooms in the IBM San Jose site -
      which is about 3 miles north east of the Almaden facility.

      On June 3rd, conf. room SJ-012-3-3B069 is reserved at 8 AM - 4:30
      PM. I reserved Conf. room SJ-028-2-BN261 is reserved on June 4th
      at 8 AM - 5 PM.

      Please let me know if this causes any special problems for
      anybody, and I will see what I can do.

      Directions from the lobby of bldg 28 to CR 2BN261

      Go up the stairs from the lobby
      Make a right
      Then a quick left (5 ft)
      Then a quick right (5 ft)
      Go to the end of the hallway (around 200 feet)
      Then make a left
      Go to the end of the hallway
      Then make a right
      The conference room will be on your right-hand side near the end
      of the hallway.

      Instructions and directions to the IBM site if meeting is taking
      place in Building 12:

      All visitors will need to sign in the Lobby of Building 12, prior to
      proceeding to the conference room.

      There will be a Lobby receptionist who could direct you.

      Driving Directions from San Jose Airport to IBM Site on Cottle Road:

      Start by exiting the Airport and make a RIGHT onto Highway 87
      SOUTH.

      Take Highway 87 South for approximately 10 miles.

      From Highway 87 merge onto Highway 85 SOUTH towards Gilroy
      (FYI: 87 turns into 85).

      Take the COTTLE RD Exit (~ 2 miles).

      Turn LEFT on the COTTLE RD stoplight.

      IBM will be on your right hand-side.

      Turn RIGHT on POUGHKEEPSIE ROAD (It will be the second IBM
      gate entrance).

      Proceed to the main gate through the visitors lane on the left.
      Give them your name and let them know you'll be participating
      in a meeting in Building 12.

      Building 12 will be directly in front of you as you pass the
      main gate. After the stop sign go straight.

      Parking will be available to the right of the building after
      you pass the stop sign.

      If there are no available parking spaces in that lot, proceed
      to the back of the lot and make a left.

      This will connect you to the addition parking areas.