RE: [soapbuilders] Finding Leading Cases

  • Jorgen Thelin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 12:53 AM
      (Sorry guys, couldn't resist a reply even though it is off topic for
      this mailing list ;-)

      There are several case studies on the Cape Clear web site describing
      several blue chip companies that already have web services technology
      deployed into real-world production environments and are using SOAP
      right now in their day-to-day business operations.

      http://www.capeclear.com/customers/index.php

      Enjoy.

      ----
      Go to http://www.capeclear.com/ for all your Web Services software
      needs.

      CapeConnect - Enterprise-grade Web Services Runtime Platform
      CapeStudio - Professional Web Services Development Suite
      ----