RE: [soapbuilders] Fourth interop event - test automation

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2002
      Last time has shown it is important:)

      Would be good to have automation in place that would enable to log
      results and display them. So we don't spend time on it during f2f. I
      remember someone on the telecon offering something like that, but I
      could be wrong.

      We could also use Simon's registry [1] or Tony's XSpaces [2] (I have a
      wrapper webservice to register test results/logs to XSpaces).

      But we need to agree on this. Thoughts?