Re: Re: [soapbuilders] Another SOAP Attachment Endpoint

  • Yunhao Zhang
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9 4:46 PM
      Bob,

      I just updated the endpoint with a new twist on the DIME encoder. Could you check if it is any better?

      Thanks!

      Yunhao

      Message 2 of 5 , May 10 9:10 AM
        Yunhao,

        Looks good, I was able to send chunked payloads to your endpoint
        and recover them from the response message. From time to time
        the connection seemed sluggish or closed unexpectedly, but
        otherwise all was well. Anyway, I'll be testing again in the near
        future, and keep you posted.