soapware.org

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      A few notes re soapware.org.

      1. I've added the BDG to the Tutorials section.

      2. There's open hosting on soapware.org. You can create your own site there, it's on a fast server, and every site has a SOAP interface (not yet BDG-conforming, but very shortly so).

      3. The directory on www.soapware.org has an open back-end. We can "include" any file that's stored in OPML format, even if it's on another server. Paul Kulchenko is maintaining the list of implementations independently and we just include his directory in ours.

      We're open to working with others on this directory, so that as SOAP grows, the directory grows to cover all the stuff people are doing. If you have any questions about how this works, I'd be happy to send pointers, contact me offlist.

      Dave