RE: [soapbuilders] Problems with returned values from getEndpointInfo

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2002
      Hi Wes,

      Oops, I was entirely forgetting that per the WSDL for the service
      the parameter "wsdlURI" is of type "anyURI". So in this case I think
      you're right. I should be sending a "nil" accessor since the
      semantic is that of "null value" as opposed to the empty URI "",
      meaning the current document.

      Seen in that light it's a bug in the service handler here, which
      should be passing a NULL value to the SOAP processor when
      pulls an empty value from the database. I'll fix it right away.