New file uploaded to soapbuilders

  • soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 12, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the soapbuilders
      group.

      File : /soap12WSDL.doc
      Uploaded by : keith_ballinger <keithba@...>
      Description : SOAP 1.2 WSDL Binding

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      keith_ballinger <keithba@...>
    • soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 12, 2002
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the soapbuilders
        group.

        File : /soap12WSDL.htm
        Uploaded by : keith_ballinger <keithba@...>
        Description : WSDL Binding in HTML format

        Message 3 of 11 , May 23, 2002
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the soapbuilders
          group.

          File : / Looking for fast Internet service?
          Uploaded by : thedslguy2002 <thedslguy2002@...>
          Description : Click above to learn what DIRECTV has to offer.

          Message 4 of 11 , May 26, 2002
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the soapbuilders
            group.

            File : / Click Here!
            Uploaded by : lillyboberson <lillyboberson@...>
            Description : Look at all these different credit cards you can get! Good, bad, or no credit.

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 7, 2002
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the soapbuilders
              group.

              File : /Myths and misunderstandings surrounding SOAP.pdf
              Uploaded by : sanjay_jk_2000 <sanjay_jk_2000@...>
              Description : Myths and misunderstandings surrounding SOAP

              Message 6 of 11 , May 19, 2003
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the soapbuilders
                group.

                File : / Live Webcam Feeds - Click Here.
                Uploaded by : alchi4funns <alchi4funns@...>
                Description : Real home Webcam Feeds! Real and Live!

                alchi4funns <alchi4funns@...>
              • soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 11 , May 19, 2003
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the soapbuilders
                  group.

                  File : / Free Pics in Your Email - Click here
                  Uploaded by : alchi4funns <alchi4funns@...>
                  Description : All the pic you need

                  Message 8 of 11 , May 19, 2003
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the soapbuilders
                    group.

                    File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
                    Uploaded by : alchi4funns <alchi4funns@...>
                    Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free

                    You can access this file at the URL

                    Regards,

                    alchi4funns <alchi4funns@...>
                  • Grahame Grieve
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 21, 2003
                      Help. I'm stuck for a place to start.
                      I have a user who wants to use MapPoint .Net.
                      In one place it uses an abstract type. The wsdl declares
                      it like this (http://staging.mappoint.net/standard-30/mappoint.wsdl):

                      <s:complexType name="MapView" abstract="true" />

                      one of the descendents is

                      <s:complexType name="ViewByHeightWidth">
                      <s:complexContent mixed="false">
                      <s:extension base="s0:MapView">
                      <s:sequence>
                      <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" default="0" name="Height"
                      type="s:double" />
                      <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" default="0" name="Width"
                      type="s:double" />
                      <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="CenterPoint"
                      type="s0:LatLong" />
                      </s:sequence>
                      </s:extension>
                      </s:complexContent>
                      </s:complexType>

                      Part of my soap packet is:

                      <Views>
                      <MapView>
                      <Height>300</Height>
                      <Width>300</Width>
                      <CenterPoint>
                      <Latitude>41.958454</Latitude>
                      <Longitude>-87.654865</Longitude>
                      </CenterPoint>
                      </MapView>
                      </Views>

                      which appears to be valid for the descendent. But the MapPoint .Net service
                      rejects it, with the error:

                      System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to read
                      request.
                      ---> System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document
                      (2, 795).
                      ---> System.InvalidOperationException: The specified type is abstract:
                      name='MapView', namespace='http://s.mappoint.net/mappoint-30/', at
                      <MapView xmlns='http://s.mappoint.net/mappoint-30/'>.
                      at <stack dump>

                      Presumably I need to do something else to indicate the type (I would hope
                      so), but I'm not sure what. Can someone point me to some information about
                      how to indicate the type?

                      thanks
                      Grahame
                      IndySoap
                    • Jim Murphy
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 21, 2003
                        Hey Grahame,

                        You could try specifying the type explicitly:

                        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-Instance"
                        xmlns:tns="TheMapPointNamespace"
                        <Views>
                        <MapView xsi:type="tns:ViewByHeightWidth">
                        <Height>300</Height>
                        <Width>300</Width>
                        <CenterPoint>
                        <Latitude>41.958454</Latitude>
                        <Longitude>-87.654865</Longitude>
                        </CenterPoint>
                        </MapView>
                        </Views>

                        BTW, SOAPscope allows for what-if tweaking and resending messages to
                        make this thing easy to do. Feel free to grab and eval[1].

                        [1] - http://www.mindreef.com/

                        Jim Murphy
                        Mindreef, Inc.
                        http://www.mindreef.com

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 13, 2005
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the soapbuilders
                          group.

                          File : /dime-mime-soap-performance.pdf
                          Uploaded by : sunshine_btech <sunshine_btech@...>
                          Description : soap-swa-dime-performance-comparision