Updated: WS-Routing Conformance Tests

  • MURRAY,BRYAN (HP-Seattle,ex1)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2002
      Existing tests have been made more rigorous and new tests have been added to
      the WS-Routing Conformance Test Suite at:
      http://soap.bluestone.com:5000/wsr/wsrconformancerunner.aspx
      <http://soap.bluestone.com:5000/wsr/wsrconformancerunner.aspx>

      Some of the new tests make sure that an intermediary correctly handles SOAP
      headers in terms of mustUnderstand and actor processing. More fault checking
      tests have been added, and a test for the correct handling of messages sent
      by a client with a reverse path set to a URL.

      The service endpoint tests include round trip and one way tests, and have
      some fault checking tests.

      We continue to add new tests to the conformance suite so check back again
      every week or two for new tests.

      Please send any comments, bug reports, ideas for new tests, or suggestions
      to this mailing list.

      Bryan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2002

        Have you reached any conclusions on the issue of whether or not element "endpoint" in the ws-routing fault element should be qualified or unqualified? (I think the latter is the case)

        I'll be testing the White Mesa WS-Routing intermediary and endpoint with your updated test client, and want to avoid confusion on this point.

        > Existing tests have been made more rigorous and new tests have been added to
        > the WS-Routing Conformance Test Suite at:
        > http://soap.bluestone.com:5000/wsr/wsrconformancerunner.aspx
        > <http://soap.bluestone.com:5000/wsr/wsrconformancerunner.aspx>
        >
        > Some of the new tests make sure that an intermediary correctly handles SOAP
        > headers in terms of mustUnderstand and actor processing. More fault checking
        > tests have been added, and a test for the correct handling of messages sent
        > by a client with a reverse path set to a URL.
        >
        > The service endpoint tests include round trip and one way tests, and have
        > some fault checking tests.
        >
        > We continue to add new tests to the conformance suite so check back again
        > every week or two for new tests.
        >
        > Please send any comments, bug reports, ideas for new tests, or suggestions
        > to this mailing list.
        >
        > Bryan

      • MURRAY,BRYAN (HP-Seattle,ex1)
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2002
          The current schema for WS-Routing indicates that endpoint is indeed
          unqualified. We will change our tests to reflect this and let you know when
          a new version is available. However, I suspect that by the time WS-Routing
          is standardized, it will be a qualified element.