Sending domain name to use SOAP service

  • hcorread
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hello all.

      I have a problem using a MS SOAP service. I have an application running on weblogic on AIX that connects to a SOAP service on an NT server. Interaction was ok until the IIS admins decided to deny anonymous connections to their IIS server. Every request now must belong to a NT domain recognized by the IIS server.

      Since this change took place I can not (obviously) connect to the web service.

      Supposing that I can get the domain from the clients connecting to my web app, Is there any way that using the apache soap api I can send this domain information?

      Please excuse me if my question seems stupid but I'm a newbie in this matter (SOAP) and need some experienced advice.

      It seems to me that this is more a web server to web server problem but I just want to make sure.

      Thank you very much for any comments and suggestions.

      Hector