Re: [soapbuilders] Soap Implementation using .NET platform

  • ARVIND KUMAR
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2002
      --- darneswati <darneswati@...> wrote:

      > Is there anybody over here who has implemented Soap
      > using the .NET
      > platform
      > I have a case here,
      > I already have the Components developed in VB which
      > r returning a
      > recordset.
      > I would like to know if I can use the same component
      > when I use the
      > when i go through the soap pipeline.
      >
      > Also if anyone aware of any site which gives more
      > information on this
      > issue please do let me know darneswati@....
      >
      > Thanks in Advance,
      > Best Regards,
      > Swati.

      hi swati....
      actually what u r trying to do , let me know clearly
      ... what is ur problem ? where you are trying to
      implement the soap , and what you want to do with the
      existing components ? are you looking for accessing
      the components thru soap , let me know what kind of
      components you have ...i mean do it have properties or
      methods or both because using soap tool kit you cannot
      access the properties of a component , but i have a
      way out for it ...let me know what is ur problem.
      bye
      Arvind...

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/