RE: [soapbuilders] Client implementation code for SOAP interops, please help.

  • Rebecca Dias
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      has a host of results from the most recent SOAP Builders Interop Forum.
      Here you can see what implementations and from what vendors are interoperable with each other and with what datatypes.

      Currently this forum has begun another internet round on WS-Routing.  This forum is about sharing
      ideas on how to make Web Services Interoperable.

      becky
      IONA
      PM Orbix E2A XMLBus.