FWD: [Announce] Wingfoot SOAP 1.0
- New offering. I'm not familiar with the product, but I do like the fact
that they publish interop results. ;-)
- Sam Ruby
---------------------- Forwarded by Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM on 04/01/2002
04:51 PM ---------------------------
"Baldwin Louie" <baldwinlouie@...> on 03/31/2002 05:35:29 PM
Please respond to soap-dev@...
Subject: [Announce] Wingfoot SOAP 1.0
We are pleased to announce the release of Wingfoot SOAP 1.0
This is a part of the Wingfoot Mobile Web Services Platform, and can be
Wingfoot SOAP is a lightweight client implementation of SOAP 1.1 for J2ME
(CLDC and CDC) and J2SE. It's
* Small and fast
* Built-in support for int, integer, long, short, float, boolean, string,
dateTime, base64 and Java
* Supports Hashtable and Vector from Apache SOAP.
* Pluggable custom serializers for data structures not supported.
* Pluggable transports
* Support for Document style and RPC style payload
* Support for J2ME HTTP transport and J2SE HTTP transport provided
Feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Wingfoot Software provides infrastructure to integrate memory constrained
devices with enterprise applications. Our Mobile Web Services Platform
enables devices with small form factor to integrate with J2EE,
.NET and legacy applications.
Please contact us at info@... or visit us on the web at
http://www.wingfoot.com for additional information about our products and