Re: [soapbuilders] Re: Serialization of "choice"

  • Rosimildo daSIlva
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      > SOAP RPC Encoding does not have the concept of
      > choice (union), so the
      > WSDL is incorrect.
      > /r$

      Thanks Ric.

      I *always* thought that the "schema" in WSDL
      would be orthogonal to SOAP encoding rules.

      Thanks for making the point clear.

      BTW, I used the .NET WSDL.EXE utility, and it
      generates the code without any errors or
      warnings, even though I noticed that the code
      for the "Choice" part was not correct or missing.

      Rosimildo.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/