Re: Serialization of "choice"

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      SOAP RPC Encoding does not have the concept of choice (union), so the
      WSDL is incorrect.
      /r$
    • Rosimildo daSIlva
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        > SOAP RPC Encoding does not have the concept of
        > choice (union), so the
        > WSDL is incorrect.
        > /r$

        Thanks Ric.

        I *always* thought that the "schema" in WSDL
        would be orthogonal to SOAP encoding rules.

        Thanks for making the point clear.

        BTW, I used the .NET WSDL.EXE utility, and it
        generates the code without any errors or
        warnings, even though I noticed that the code
        for the "Choice" part was not correct or missing.

        Rosimildo.

        http://greetings.yahoo.com/