SOAP::Lite client, Java Server, Hashes & HashTables

  • loundry2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2002
      Hello all,

      I am new to SOAP and I am developing a perl client to communicate to a
      Java (AXIS) SOAP server using SOAP::Lite. The immediate problem is
      how to get perl to send a hash and have Java receive it as a HashTable
      object. Then the server can reply with a HashTable object and have
      perl receive a hash. Does anyone know of any good resources that
      cover this?

      Also, sending objects (perl objects -> java objects) over SOAP would
      also be cool. I have read the docs to know this is possible with
      SOAP::Lite on the client and the server. Does anyone know of any good
      resources that cover this as well?

      Thanks,
      Jimmy
    • madhukar_sinha
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        Guys!!

        Please read Jimmy's email..

        Please help me as i have same problem.. sending hashes and arrays
        accross java and perl.

        any resource to help out?
        ?

        MS