Soap Implementation using .NET platform

  • darneswati
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2002
      Is there anybody over here who has implemented Soap using the .NET
      platform
      I have a case here,
      I already have the Components developed in VB which r returning a
      recordset.
      I would like to know if I can use the same component when I use the
      when i go through the soap pipeline.

      Also if anyone aware of any site which gives more information on this
      issue please do let me know darneswati@....

      Thanks in Advance,
      Best Regards,
      Swati.
    • Mike Ni
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2002
        I am not sure I understand your question completely.
        However, maybe it is worthwhile to take a look at the
        "remote object" provided by the .NET platform.

        Mike
        --- darneswati <darneswati@...> wrote:

        > Is there anybody over here who has implemented Soap
        > using the .NET
        > platform
        > I have a case here,
        > I already have the Components developed in VB which
        > r returning a
        > recordset.
        > I would like to know if I can use the same component
        > when I use the
        > when i go through the soap pipeline.
        >
        > Also if anyone aware of any site which gives more
        > information on this
        > issue please do let me know darneswati@....
        >
        > Thanks in Advance,
        > Best Regards,
        > Swati.

        http://sports.yahoo.com/
      • ARVIND KUMAR
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2002
          --- darneswati <darneswati@...> wrote:

          > Is there anybody over here who has implemented Soap
          > using the .NET
          > platform
          > I have a case here,
          > I already have the Components developed in VB which
          > r returning a
          > recordset.
          > I would like to know if I can use the same component
          > when I use the
          > when i go through the soap pipeline.
          >
          > Also if anyone aware of any site which gives more
          > information on this
          > issue please do let me know darneswati@....
          >
          > Thanks in Advance,
          > Best Regards,
          > Swati.

          hi swati....
          actually what u r trying to do , let me know clearly
          ... what is ur problem ? where you are trying to
          implement the soap , and what you want to do with the
          existing components ? are you looking for accessing
          the components thru soap , let me know what kind of
          components you have ...i mean do it have properties or
          methods or both because using soap tool kit you cannot
          access the properties of a component , but i have a
          way out for it ...let me know what is ur problem.
          bye
          Arvind...

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/