Re: [soapbuilders] map / dictionary serialization

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2002
      > don't you guys have problems with .NET interop based on these schemas?
      > when we tried, .NET won't generate web references that use this stuff.

      I don't exepct every soap toolkit to support every datatype.
      ZSI is in python, and by default I turn dictionaries (hash/maps) into
      struct's.

      Encryption)
      http://www.zolera.com
    • Graham Glass
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 7, 2002

        Hi guys,

        If I want to define an operation that can accept any XML document and return any XSL document, what would this look like in WSDL?

        Assume document/literal mode, of course ;-)

        Cheers,

        graham