Re: [soapbuilders] Interop Registry

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2002
      I just put up some "rollup" summary pages, so you can see pretty much
      everything in one go

      http://soap.4s4c.com/registration/rollup.aspx?id=r2
      http://soap.4s4c.com/registration/rollup.aspx?id=r3D
      http://soap.4s4c.com/registration/rollup.aspx?id=r3E
      http://soap.4s4c.com/registration/rollup.aspx?id=r3F

      All we need now is for everyone to actually register their round 3
      servers & clients.

      www.pocketsoap.com