Interop Registry

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      Following up from Glen's discussion on the interop registry during the
      closing discussion at the WSDL F2F, I've added all the round 3 tests
      to my existing registry. This works pretty much as Glen described,
      register a server or client, get a cookie back, use the cookie later
      to post updates. In addition there's a notification API, so you can
      register to be notified of client and/or server updates, and a RSS
      feed of the change log.

      www.pocketsoap.com/registration/

      For those that haven't used it before, I'll try and write some more
      detailed info over the weekend.

      A few of the web based bits are broken, which i'll endeavor to get
      fixed over the weekend, however the SOAP api should work fine.

      www.pocketsoap.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2002
        I just put up some "rollup" summary pages, so you can see pretty much
        everything in one go

        http://soap.4s4c.com/registration/rollup.aspx?id=r2
        http://soap.4s4c.com/registration/rollup.aspx?id=r3D
        http://soap.4s4c.com/registration/rollup.aspx?id=r3E
        http://soap.4s4c.com/registration/rollup.aspx?id=r3F

        All we need now is for everyone to actually register their round 3
        servers & clients.

        www.pocketsoap.com