Re: [soapbuilders] XMLBus Server Interop issue

  • Steve Waring
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hi Daniel

      From: "Daniel Kulp" <daniel.kulp@...>
      | what will be represented in the WSDL. However, some of the SOAP clients
      | are setting that header to just
      | Host: interop.xmlbus.com
      | not:
      | Host: interop.xmlbus.com:7002

      I am seeing this under different circumstances:

      This is from a report I previously sent in:

      "http://interop.xmlbus.com:7002/xmlbus/container/InteropTest/BaseService/Bas

      "http://interop.xmlbus.com/xmlbus/container/InteropTest/BaseService/BasePort
      > /"/>
      >
      > ====
      >
      > Case 1 is correct, but in Case 2, the addition of the Content-Length
      header
      > has the side effect of your servers answering a address location with no
      > port.

      While the addition of a Content-Length: 0 header to HTTP GET request is not
      common, the MSXML HTTP client does add it, and my reading of the spec is
      that it is valid to do so. In my tests, it seems to be the presense of this
      header that causes the port number to be missing.

      Can you reproduce this?
      Thanks,
      Steve Waring
      www.dolphinharbor.org