Re: [soapbuilders] spray WSDL for TestList

  • Steve Waring
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2002
      Hi Simon,

      > shouldn't child be of type List not xsd:anyType ?

      After reading your message [1] I believe that I misinterpreted what the
      spec's "Circular definition" is. My definitions code searches for circular
      (containment) definitions and replaces them with xsd:anyType. Removing this
      check is on the todo list, but in the meantime if you have problems with
      xsd:anyType you could use the wsdl at [2].

      Thanks,
      Steve Waring
      www.dolphinharbor.org

      [2] http://www.dolphinharbor.org/wsdl/r3/InteropTestList.wsdl