Request: MS Passport as WS

  • MATHUR Mushtaq
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hello,

      Can anybody tell me if MS Passport is available as Web Service for
      implementation for my application???

      Thanks & Regards,
      Mushtaq
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2002
        AIUI, Passport 3.0 will be the first version of Passport suitable for
        use with web services, and will be released around the same time as
        Hailstorm.

        www.pocketsoap.com

        On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 00:49:44 -0500, in soap you wrote:

        >Hello,
        >
        >Can anybody tell me if MS Passport is available as Web Service for
        >implementation for my application???
        >
        >Thanks & Regards,
        >Mushtaq

      • MATHUR Mushtaq
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2002
          Hi Simon,

          Thanks v,much for your prompt reply...

          Basically here we have J2EE, B2B web application, and we were planning for
          implementing MS Passport for that, and as of now MS Passport can only be
          implemented on ASP and so I had a question if MS Passport is available as
          WebService it will be an odd for implementing on J2EE platform [on JSPs].

          I am still having a doub, how do you think I can implement MS Passport in to
          my J2EE application???

          If you clear me in this regards I will be so glad,

          Thanks,
          Mushtaq