Re: [soapbuilders] WSDL Interop III- interoptestdoclit.wsdl and interoptestdoclitparams.wsdl

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hello,

      FWIW, I'm for it, it's a very commonly used feature, would benefit from test coverage.

      RC

      Hi, all,
      This is not cosmetic.
      Currently both interoptestdoclit.wsdl and interoptestdoclitparams.wsdl
      do not specify value of @elementFormDefault on the schema node, hence
      use default value, which is "unqualified".

      Could we change one of them, for example, interoptestdoclit.wsdl to have
      @elementFormDefault = "qualified" and leave another
      (interoptestdoclitparams.wsdl) unchanged?

      That would give us more coverage on this attribute values.

      Thanks.