Re: [soapbuilders] WSDL interop III - Interoptestheaders.wsdl

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hello,

      The bug fix is now in, and I've also removed the wsdl:required attribute, whose usage in that manner seems suspect in the light of recent discussion.

      RC

      Hi, all.
      The purpose of this test from Group F according to [1] is to verify that
      toolkits can consume the wsdl and successfully make a call to echoString
      operation on interoptestdoclit.wsdl .

      Could we make the following changes to this wsdl:
      http://www.whitemesa.net/r3/Interoptestheaders.wsdl

      * Remove wsdl:required from soap:header elements (requested on
      another thread)
      * Bug fix: change soapAction to "http://soapinterop.org/" to match
      the soapAction of the targeting operation from interoptestdoclit.wsdl

      Thanks

      [1] http://www.whitemesa.net/r3/plan.html