WSDL interop III - Interoptestheaders.wsdl

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      WSDL interop III - Interoptestheaders.wsdl

      Hi, all.
      The purpose of this test from Group F according to [1] is to verify that toolkits can consume the wsdl and successfully make a call to echoString operation on interoptestdoclit.wsdl .

      Could we make the following changes to this wsdl: http://www.whitemesa.net/r3/Interoptestheaders.wsdl

      • Remove wsdl:required from soap:header elements (requested on another thread)
      • Bug fix: change soapAction to "http://soapinterop.org/" to match the soapAction of the targeting operation from interoptestdoclit.wsdl

      Thanks

      [1] http://www.whitemesa.net/r3/plan.html