RE: [soapbuilders] WSDL schemas update

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hi, Simon!
      We felt that spec wording does not limit the order of definitions
      children. So we put a sequence of choice elements to allow any order.
      What do people think about it?

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 4, 2002
        I'd prefer for as few as possible semantic changes to be made. The
        fixed order is useful if you have a sax based processor for WSDL.

        www.pocketsoap.com

        On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:21:44 -0800, in soap you wrote:

        >Hi, Simon!
        >We felt that spec wording does not limit the order of definitions
        >children. So we put a sequence of choice elements to allow any order.
        >What do people think about it?
        >
        >Thanks.

      • Matt Long
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 4, 2002
          Kirill,

          That's going to break some ppl who developed on the literal definition of
          sequence (children of definitions) in the previous schema.

          Thx,

          -Matt Long
          Phalanx Systems, LLC

        • Kirill Gavrylyuk
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 4, 2002
            I see - sure, I don't think there is any problem with reverting it back.
            Does everybody concur that schema for definitions element should be
            reverted back to <sequence>?
            Thanks