WSDL interop III - interoptestlist.wsdl

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      WSDL interop III - interoptestlist.wsdl

      Wsdl: http://www.whitemesa.net/r3/InteropTestList.wsdl
      This one has all namespaces and port/portType/binding names copied from interoptestrpcenc.wsdl .
      Could we change these to names to the values that would identify this service better:

      • Change schema/@targetNamespace to "http://soapinterop.org/xsd"
      • Change service/@name, port/@name, binding/@name and portType/@name to WSDLInteropTestListService, WSDLInteropTestListPort,WSDLInteropTestListBinding and WSDLInteropTestListPortType correspondingly.

      Thanks.