WSDL Interop III- interoptestdoclit.wsdl and interoptestdoclitparams.wsdl

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      WSDL Interop III- interoptestdoclit.wsdl and interoptestdoclitparams.wsdl

      Hi, all,
      This is not cosmetic.
      Currently both  interoptestdoclit.wsdl and interoptestdoclitparams.wsdl do not specify value of @elementFormDefault on the schema node, hence use default value, which is "unqualified".

      Could we change one of them, for example, interoptestdoclit.wsdl to have @elementFormDefault = "qualified" and leave another (interoptestdoclitparams.wsdl) unchanged?

      That would give us more coverage on this attribute values.

      Thanks.