WSDL interop III - interoptestrpcenc.wsdl

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2002
      WSDL interop III - interoptestrpcenc.wsdl

      Hi, soapbuilders,
      Could we make this cosmetic change to interoptestrpcenc.wsdl :

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2002
        Hello,

        If there are no objections I'll change it.

        RC

        Hi, soapbuilders,
        Could we make this cosmetic change to interoptestrpcenc.wsdl :
        * Change schema/@targetNamespace from
        "http://soapinterop.org/WSDLInteropTestRpcEnc/xsd" to
        "http://soapinterop.org/xsd" to be consistent with
        interoptestdoclit.wsdl and interoptestdoclitparams.wsdl?
        Thanks.
      • Matt Long
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2002
          Bob,

          <import location="relative URL"...>

          Is there some reason it's not absolute and some of the D group?

          Thx,

          -Matt

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2002
            Hi Matt,

            No reason other than ease of deployment, to avoid editing the WSDL docs whenever the location changes.

            RC