questions !!!!

  • ARVIND KUMAR
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2002
      dear sir,
      i'am arvind kumar from chennai ( india ) doing a
      project on web services using xml and soap . sir i
      would like to know how we maintain the uniqueness of
      the ports used in the wsdl/wdml files ? what are the
      extreme advantages of using soap ? do we have any
      other tools to do the same ? please do elighten me in
      these areas for which i will be highly grateful to
      you.
      thanking you
      yours sincerely
      arvind kumar.